Thursday, July 13, 2006

TOY Action Figure Action


Here's some "toys come to life" concepts for a show we may be developing for a client. As a kid, I loved using toys from different sets together in my playtime scenarios. He men were giants to GIjoe ,transformers got divyed up between the good and bad guys, smurfs were innocent lil'buddies to be saved by the thundercats or destroyed by the starscream/gargamel/king kong bundy connection. A lot of Kids today are vidideeots; XBOX has sucked all thier imagination away.

3 Comments:

Blogger Justin said...

Awesome! I did the same thing when I was younger. The A-team we're pretty weirded out when they were attacked by a bunch of little lego spacemen in their crazy wicked spaceships, i think. neat Idea!

6:19 PM  
Blogger Ron said...

Very true.
My G.I. Joes would invade Megatron's base, then the Decepticons would hire Captain Power's crew for reinforcments, but then Joe would send in their Lego-built AT-AT walkers to even the score, but Hulk Hogan and Andre The Giant would always demolsih all of them at once!

3:18 PM  
Blogger Gene Fowler said...

Hell Mur' I forgot how well you drew, great stuff man, really frigging appealing!!

:)

You guys are rocking out!!

5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home