Saturday, February 09, 2008


I missed this one in the shuffle... pretty good stuff. The acting is a cut above; very "in the moment". Worth seeing.


Blogger Bitter Animator said...

Hey Murray,
I was pleasantly surprised by this movie. Very well made and nice format.

But one thing that really bugged me throughout the movie was... why were they penguins?#

I mean, Toy Story was all based around them being toys, Antz was based on ant society, Chicken Run had the whole coop setup.

But this film had nothing to do whatsoever with penguins. I'd be curious to know if the early drafts had them as penguins or if that was a decision made later.

And that's why I don't watch a huge amount of movies - things like that just bug me.

1:45 PM  
Blogger kend said...

very underrated movie.....happy feet veryOVERRATED...

6:24 PM  
Blogger milkyteets said...

have to agree with the above comment... all in the marketing I guess.

first time visitor, great stuff on here !

2:22 AM  
Blogger RAWLS said...

Best Animated film of the year...I liked it even more than Ratatouille....not by much though, just a bit. Amazing camera work, superb characters, and by far the greatest advancement in CG water....they rigged the water for cryin out loud!

12:58 PM  
Blogger Mitch K said...

"What? Like singing and dancing?"

haha JAB!

1:16 AM  
Blogger 可可 said...


9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home